Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Back from the Holidays

Hey everyone,

Wanted to leave a quick note to let you know that I haven't abandoned the blog.
I've been away for the holidays visiting family. Christmas was pretty fantastic, and one of the best ones I've had in many years. I have adorable nephews and a very fun family.
I also did make out like a bandit. I received much in the way of baking pans, a kitchen scale, a candy thermometer, very fancy and sharp knives in their own cutting block and with a matching cutting board, and to top it all off the Stainless steel cooking set I've been dreaming about for years. I will hopefully get around to taking some pictures to show it off.
I do have some old pictures I was supposed to post before I left and didn't get around to it.
So Hopefully this week I'll get those out even if its just a montage of pictures.
Hope everyone had a fantastic wonderful holiday!!

Angel

1 comment:

Fireskin said...

I'm so glad Christmas was good for you!!!!