Monday, December 10, 2007

The Great Glop Bentos

Made myself some tasty Glop for dinner

Had enough left over that I made two lunch bentos with it. The glop is hamburger, cut up carrot, purple onion, and frozen peas stir fried with rosemary, lots of basil, a pinch of parsley, lots of pepper, and some paprika. Then I added a can of sloppy joe sauce, and let it cook on medium covered until boiling. I stirred pretty often so it would stick to the bottom of the pan. I served it over a bed of twisty noodles, topped with some cheese and pinch of parsley.

The bentos are made of the Glop dinner, with a glop of cottage cheese, and another glop of cherry stuff. Also included is a tasty almond rocca. (totally addictive)
The glop inspite of its gloppiness is very tasty. I like the texture the cut up carrots added.

3 comments:

carmachu said...

Glop dinner actually looks good...

Fireskin said...

It does look good! Hmm... (ponders making her own glop)

Lunch Buckets said...

mmmmmmmmmm glop. Now I want cottage cheese glop too.