Saturday, August 1, 2009

Muffins!

Home made muffins for a tasty fancy breakfast!


So okay maybe muffins aren't the fanciest, but for us cereal eating folks it counted.
I used a basic muffin recipe and then added some fresh raspberries that I had to the mix. We then served them with some frozen grapes which were refreshing!
I also used a large muffin pan so they'd be like the ones from Mimi's cafe. If you plan to do that you'll definitely want to double the recipe or even quadruple it so you have enough to make big fluffy muffins.


What don't you drink milk in wine glasses for fancy breakfast *lol*
We had lots of fun even if we are silly!

3 comments:

Chef Danielle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danielle Mahoney said...

I love taking the extra time and effort to do something "fancy" or special for my family and friends. I like finding new and fun ways to fold linen napkins.

Danielle Mahoney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.